Sunday, October 18th, 2:00 pm
New Thought Center (10th and C) in Lake Oswego.
Dr. Richard Hammerschlag, PhD. will present Biofields & Molecules: A Dual View of Health & Healing. He is Research Director of Consciousness and Healing (CHI) and Dean Emeritus of Research of the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine (OCOM).
For additional details go to the Events page.
RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our November meeting will be combined with our December meeting and will be held on December 6th, a little earlier in the month than normal. It will also be a potluck celebration of the holidays so bring your favorite dish. The movie The Living Matrix will be shown with a discussion afterwards.
Our meetings are every third Sunday of the month, so we invite all Portland IONS members to make suggestions, join the Steering Committee, or volunteer to lead a meditation or a discussion on a particular topic.
Please let us know of your interest by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Portland IONS, an Institute of Noetic Sciences Community Group in Portland, Oregon, began meeting in 1992. Meetings are open to anyone interested in exploring the frontiers of consciousness.
Our meetings serve three general functions:
- To facilitate intellectual explorations of IONS research, ecology, global issues and perspectives, the spiritual or the paranormal.
- To offer experiential opportunities, particularly with activities that support our personal transformation and expansion of consciousness, as well as activities that help further the shift to a more unifed, healthy, sustainable world.
- To support one another's individual experiences of non-ordinary states of consiousness that are not necessarily supported by the dominant society/culture. This supportive function also serves to help us integrate IONS knowledge and wisdom into our individual work and personal spheres of influence.
Past meeting topics have included:
- the economy
- Psych K.
- energy healing
- flower essences
- family constellations
- spoon bending
- articles from Shift magazine
- more topics if you're curious...