November 16, 2:00 pm
21 SW Falstaff in Lake Oswego. Presentation will be byenergy healer Ursula Gilkeson. RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org
As of May, 2014, Portland IONS is holding occasional meetings. We are seeking a volunteer community coordinator to plan regular monthly meetings. If you wish to volunteer, please contact email@example.com.
Portland IONS, an Institute of Noetic Sciences Community Group in Portland, Oregon, began meeting in 1992. Meetings are open to anyone interested in exploring the frontiers of consciousness.
Our meetings serve three general functions:
- To facilitate intellectual explorations of IONS research, ecology, global issues and perspectives, the spiritual or the paranormal.
- To offer experiential opportunities, particularly with activities that support our personal transformation and expansion of consciousness, as well as activities that help further the shift to a more unifed, healthy, sustainable world.
- To support one another's individual experiences of non-ordinary states of consiousness that are not necessarily supported by the dominant society/culture. This supportive function also serves to help us integrate IONS knowledge and wisdom into our individual work and personal spheres of influence.
Past meeting topics have included:
- the economy
- Psych K.
- energy healing
- flower essences
- family constellations
- spoon bending
- articles from Shift magazine
- more topics if you're curious...